Friday, October 2, 2009

Chi-Town Got Turned Down!

I say that not to gloat or rub it in, but that I think it is the best thing for America at this time.

I stayed up to watch the Americans' presentation to the I.O.C., including Obama's speech. I'll have to admit that he gave one heck of an oratory.

The only negative I found was that the president wasn't representing the nation as much as he was gushing about Chi-town. I realize that that was the point, but Obama doted over Chicago and threw the rest of us under the bus.

How?

For the first time, Barack Hussein Obama actually spoke with pride about Chicago AND America. He didn't apologize and he didn't kowtow to the other leaders there.

The problem is that it was too little, too late.

When you spend your time abroad criticizing your nation and apologizing, the world isn't going to take you as seriously.

I actually thought that his involvement would have guaranteed that Chicago would get it.

I guess the world is starting to see through his transparent facade.

To the IOC, I say this: THANK YOU FOR SAVING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE A TON OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: